Extra Information for treatments- 21st of June
PLEASE NOTE -GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE IS STILL DUE SO THERE MAY BE SOME ADDED CHANGES.
If you are feeling uneasy about the treatment and how the process will work, I have complied a list of change and what to expect on arrival. I know I would like extra detail on how things would work, and I hope to provide you with some information.
Waxing, Brows & Eye appointments
- Single grey sheet lay over the couch
- Disposable headband
- I will wear gloves, mask, visor and apron.
- All equipment disinfected as per Barbicide requirements
- Please wear a face covering where possible and if possible.
- All tweezers ect will be placed in a container and then disinfected.
Massage / Facial Treatments
Although the bed will not be covered with large blankets, I will of course try and make it be as comfortable as possible. You will not need to wear a face covering during the massage.
- An antibacterial wipe will be available to wipe the face hole area.
- If you would like to bring a small towel to use as a face pillow or use my single use cover.
- For each client you will lie on a single sheet with a towel covering. Once finished the sheet and towel will be removed.
- Please try not to touch the curtains.
- I will be wearing a mask and apron during the treatment and will wash my hands before and after.
- You will be provided with a bottle of water.
Nail / Pedicures
I have refrained from attaching a nail desk screen.
- Please wash hands on arrival at my new hand wash station and refrain from touching any nail polish bottles.
- Each client will have their own set of nail files and then placed in a sealed bag for their next treatments. All nail tools will be placed in a separate container.
- I will be wearing a mask, visor, apron and will either wear gloves or hand wash on your arrival.
- Face coverings are advisable for yourself (unless unable to)
- I will be wearing a mask, visor, gloves and apron.
Thank you for understanding and if you have any questions feel free to get in touch.
077656 88735 Text