Extra Information for treatments- 19th of July
Waxing, Brows & Eye appointments
- Single grey sheet lay over the couch
- I will wear gloves, mask
- All equipment disinfected as per Barbicide requirements
- All tweezers ect will be placed in a container and then disinfected.
Massage / Facial Treatments
Although the bed will not be covered with large blankets, I will of course try and make it be as comfortable as possible. You will not need to wear a face covering during the massage.
- If you would like to bring a small towel to use as a face pillow or use my single use cover.
- For each client you will lie on a single sheet with a towel covering. Once finished the sheet and towel will be removed.
- I will be wearing a mask and will wash my hands before and after.
Nail / Pedicures
- Please wash hands on arrival at my new hand wash station and refrain from touching any nail polish bottles.
- Each client will have their own set of nail files and then placed in a sealed bag for their next treatments. All nail tools will be placed in a separate container.
- I will be wearing a mask
- I will be wearing a mask, and gloves
Thank you for understanding and if you have any questions feel free to get in touch.
077656 88735 Text