Looking in the mirror and realising your eyebrows have sprouted over night, also knowing that you can’t do that last minute booking online! so the next best thing is for me to help you keep them as neat as they can before your next appointment.
The main aim is to eliminate the long stray hairs and not to reshape the brow.
- Wash hands
- Clean tweezers wash with soap and water
- Cleanse the area with a cotton pad (remove any makeup)
- Stretch the skin using your thumb and finger
- following the direction of the growth ( see photo below)
- Redness up to 12 hours – calm with Aloe Vera gel or antiseptic.